Sunday 15 April 2012

Social Identity

As mentioned in the previous post photographs nowadays are so popular and uploaded online so frequently that they almost become a story or disjointed film depicting a person's events. This is what I aimed to explore through my first test video. Here I have collected all my tagged Facebook photos and ordered in sequence, revealing how others can easily pass judgement towards my social identity. However, one clear factor I discovered when reviewing the pictures is they all largely revolve around time spent with friends or nights out. Photographs of me and my family barely appear showing how the two are separate through the social site, showing how the site or certainly in my case predominately revolves around use with friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment